Ha! While I know that all of you are curious about
how I would make a fool of myself what I would say if ever there actually *was* an interview, The Blackout Poetess, the lovely Addie from Betwixt and Between tagged my blog, among 10 others, with these thought questions.
1) What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?
“Will you marry me?” – now, girls wait all their lives to hear this question, apparently. But what if a the man was a 70 year old Masai Chief (with three other wives) who offered you 200 goats, 30 cows and 2 camels as a dowry? Before you grin and nod your head and tell me how I’ve let go of a beautiful opportunity, I’m going to have to say NO, not even if he looked like Ryan Gosling.
2) Given the choice of time travel, would you go back in time or forward?
If I could time travel, I’d probably misuse it by travelling to different places instead of through time, know what I mean? And if I could be 21 again without this whole time-space continuum conundrum, I’d take it in a heartbeat!
3) What is your favorite late-night snack?
Right now, chocolate ice-cream hands down.
4) Tell us your weirdest dream.
I’m the queen of weird dreams. The lastest one was of me forgetting that it is my sisters wedding. I was so busy taking care of everything that I forget to get myself a dress. I call all my friends to see if I can borrow one. But all their closets are full of my favorite jeans and t-shirt. I decide to go to the mall to pick one dress up but my bike has a punctured tire, so I climb on the metro and next thing I know, I’m in Munich. I go to the mall and am picking up a dress I really like when I overhear some people discussing how there’s a bomb in the mall and how the whole place is surrounded by their operatives. I call my sister to tell her to call the police but she doesn’t pick up. I call my boss and best friend in Rio, who’s a travel photographer and he tells me I need to get out of there immediately, he’d come to pick me up. I try to get out but the group has taken over the mall and closed all exits. They all have their guns out and people continue their shopping like they have no idea what’s happening. My friend arrives and calls me and since I can’t get out, comes in to the mall to try and rescue me. While we’re there trying to see if we can jump out the window safely, we see the sea’s level rising dangerously and we know that it’s going to hit us in a matter of minutes. We’re totally losing our shit when I remember there’s a sky elevator in the top floor of the mall. We get in just in time to see the whole mall submerged. Just as I turn to thank the boss, there’s a TING and the elevator opens and we’re on Sirius where my sister is just walking down the aisle behind Paul who’s her flower-girl.
5) Describe the perfect date.
I’m actually not picky – as long as I am not whisked away to a fancy restaurant or party. I think a picnic by the beach or lake would be perfect. We could build sand-castles, fly a kite, walk on the banks, catch a sunset and then roast marshmallows on a campfire. Later we could lie down and try to count stars and end the night with one kiss. See, simple 😛
6) What song is stuck in your head?
7) What is the best way to develop a positive attitude?
Just four words “This too shall pass”
8) If you could invite four people-living or dead- to a dinner party, who would they be?
Murakami, Pre-Chinese Democracy Axl Rose , Eddie Izzard and this group –
9) Who is your look-alike?
Angelina Jolie. DUH! 😀
10) What is your answering machine away message? If you don’t have one, you can make it up!
Hi, I’m not available at the moment. If you are trying to sell me something or if you’re Vodafone, please start speaking now and hang up at the beep.
11) It’s said that you learn something new every day. What did you learn today?
This is the most bizarre thing I’ve probably learnt but did you know that it used to be legal to send children by mail?
Blogs that I’ve tagged:
Bubble in the Bong
You can read me anything
Dreams of an Insomniac
From outside the Mall
Bucket List Publications
My Life and Worldview
The Girl Next Door
1) Tag 11 bloggers and let them know they’re it
2) Answer my questions and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you tag
1) If you could solve one of the world’s problems, what would it be?
2) What colour is your toothbrush?
3) Describe your perfect date (I stole this one from Addie)
4) If you could pick any job in the world and everything else that would worry you about it could be sorted out, what would it be?
5) What is the best vacation you ever took? Why?
6) When you’re upset, what do you usually do?
7) If you could have an engaging conversation with someone (dead, alive, fictional etc) who would it be? What are you dying to ask them?
8) If you could pack up and leave right now, where would you go?
9) What is your hiding/ me place?
10)If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what would be bring home?
11) Put a photo of the third book from the right on your bookshelf – technically not a question, still, humor me!