This is how I wake up or go to bed, attached to my phone or computer, gobbling up the latest piece of interwebs goodness. If you’re looking for new blogs to follow or just having a stroll, take a look at these. My personal favourites. Do feel free to leave your own lists (or list ideas) in the comments.
Daily Reading –
1) Englishman in Italy – This is a story of an Englishman (DUH) who married a Sicilian, Mrs. Sensible. It is the story of their lives and adventures in Italy – shady license peeps, language problems, health and diet misadventures etc. If you don’t already follow them, do it now, and thank me later!
2) Kenneth Author – Good for your health as it is under 550 calories and you know what they say about laughter being the best medicine? Yeah, he deals it out like Indian Pharmacies.
3) Lazy Happy Bored Happy Sad – She’s moved from wordpress to here so in case you’ve missed it, follow her here. She writes about her travels and off late I’ve been totally hooked on to her Disney Day posts (It’s like reliving all of your favourite movies when you don’t have the time but really, really want to). Plus, we’re starting a “Cheesecake for President” club. If that isn’t enough, I don’t know what is
4) Treading Over Stars – – Because she has a way with words I wish I did. She’s an artist and when it comes to poetry, she is its puppet-master.
5) Pixel Flame – – Her witty posts are peppered with thoughts that send you into a spiral of deep thought. Who doesn’t like philosophical debates along with their morning coffee?
On the Interwebs –
6) PostSecret – It is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard
7) Things We Forget – – Sticky notes left to their fate in public places
8) Busty Girl Comics – – Because I need to feel like I’m not alone, alright?
9) Buzz Feed – For my daily dose of lists, news, DIY projects, daydreams etc.
10) La Estrella Solitaria – Because sometimes you just need pictures that inspire and trigger your wander lust