It seems to have worked.
1) I’m 90% introverted – This doesn’t show up when I interact with people. People like hanging out with me – the way people turn to me when I enter a party is proof of this. I make friends easily and I’m not shy, and yet I’d much rather stay at home, alone. I enjoy being alone.
2) I like to start my day catching up with all your blogs. I do the same just after lunch at work.
5) I don’t have a surname – just two names. My parents decided early on that they wanted me to discover myself and have my own identity without being slave to my family, father’s or husbands identities.
6) I’m not looking forward to Christmas Day because “I don’t want to go!” (Which is a point about how I insert Doctor Who references everywhere I can get away with it)
7) I watch Epic Rap Battles of History when I need cheering up. This one is my most favourite.
b) She’s an incredibly strong woman for being open about her struggles and for taking action over the easier ‘do nothing’ option.
c) She is an amazing writer to boot – she has a beautiful way with words.
d) Her passion towards mental health and psychology leads her to research that I have personally found very helpful.
e) She has recently created an inspiring bucket list many of which I would encourage you to take up yourselves
SPECIAL MENTION – Blogs I’m addicted to because of the mind-blowing/creative content
Perception Paradox – Ramblings from the Dark Side
Merlin Spielen – Random thoughts from a computer jockey with a graphite pencil
And in no particular order
Green Grows Dark – It doesn’t hurt to use your brain
Container Chronicles – Time, Space, Money, Things
Seth’s Perspective – Because I am unique, just like everyone else
Sincerely Kate – If wimpy kids can have diaries, so can this obsessive compulsive pen pal
Treatment of Visions – Now blogging every damn day in december.
The Sir Letters – A tale of love
The Opiniator – Let’s zoom in on issues
The Half Eaten Mind – News and views from a partially digested brain
My success is your success – Just another WordPress site 😉
Erik S. Lehman – Inside the romantic mind of an author – Fiction, poetry and beauty.
Belsbror – Like it or not, it’s already written, my way.
New Author Online – This WordPress.com site is the bee’s knees
Know-All’s Box – A picture a day to keep the frowns at bay
Kev’s Stuff – Thoughts and Expressions in Writ
Fugitive Fragments – Aussiemandias
The Seeker – 3Ps: Pilgrim’s Progress by Perpetua